Friday, February 25, 2011

Booty Call

My walk home from uni takes me past an old BT phone box. Y'know, the kind of thing you used before you had a mobile phone? Hah, remember coins? The future rules.

Anyway, today as I walked home I noticed something odd about the phone box. It had been given a caption. In real life. A band of text had appeared across the centre. It read,

"Who will you end up spending the night with?"

Oh BT, you saucy minx, you! I'll bet you want me to step inside and make a booty call right now, don't you? With everyone watching me through that dirty glass? You pervert!

Well, I have news for you, your cheap tricks won't draw me in, not this time! I don't even have any change on me, or I would have given it to the real tramp up the road. So there!

I'm going to have to get a photo of this next time I walk that way. The phone box, not the tramp. Obviously.

[Edit, 14:59, 29/02/11: Just got a photo, will post later.]
[Edit, 13:46, 01/03/11: Here it is!]


No comments:

Post a Comment