Saturday, February 05, 2011

The Overwatch

I have a new favourite gaming beverage. I'd like to share it with you.

The Overwatch

You need:
1 friend
2 bottles of Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer
3 limes
4 shots dark rum (ideally Myre's or Black Seal, but almost any good dark rum will work).

Directions:
  • Pour a small glass of ginger beer from each bottle and drink with ice.
  • Juice the limes and shake the juice and pulp with a the rum and a little ice.
  • Pour this liquid into the now slightly emptier Crabbie's bottles and stir with a straw.
  • Drink whilst gaming. Win often.
  • Rinse and repeat, until at least 3am.
I'm willing to admit that it's simply a more badass version of a Dark and Stormy. I'm not willing to admit that it's anything less than excellent. The only thing I can think of that may improve it would be finding straws long enough to reach to the bottom of the bottle.

Fancy a game of Half Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment