Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Skating to Uni

Brrrrrr.

It's cold today. Seems it snowed last night, and before I woke up the snow turned to ice. As I am but a poor student without car or license I was forced to ice-skate my way to uni, this was made harder still by not having ice-skates, but also kind of fun.

There is no longer any grip on the base of my trainers. On the upside, this means tomorrow might be even more fun. Though it would certainly be better if it snowed properly - it doesn't seem like cold weather is really worth the effort without proper snow.

Though if it does snow I may never get home for Christmas. I'm basing this on the fact that when there's leaves on the ground I can walk, but a train can't necessarily take me home for Christmas. When there is snow/ice on the ground I can't walk, so a train has got no chance.

Conclusion: I am mightier than a train.

No comments:

Post a Comment