Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Weather Outside is Frightful

And if I light a fire in the flat I violate the terms of my lease.

We do however now have a pretty Christmas tree, with pretty silver things on it, also chocolate (not as pretty as the silver things, but definitely tastier). This leads me to believe that victory is mine once again.

Also, thanks to Euan, simple harmonic motion is now officially my bitch, which means now all I have to master is the rest of the syllabus, and I'll pass the test on Monday with flying colours.

I've always thought the word syllabus sounds oddly like it should be used to describe a particularly nasty demon - but maybe that's just me.

All in all it's been a successful day, and I don't want to waste time writing a real blog post, or that would make it seem less successful, and then I wouldn't get the prize... I sure hope someone, somewhere is preparing some kind of prize, or there might be Hell to pay, and I'll have to chose the person who pays it comepletely at random. Otherwise it might not be fair.

You can't say I haven't warned you.

No comments:

Post a Comment